We offer a comprehensive solution to your foreign language needs:
- Fully screened foreign language instructors who have the experience and passion for teaching.
- Flexible schedules that fit your needs – Full-day and half-day language instruction.
- Curriculum guidance if needed.
- Substitute teachers to ensure your students never lose valuable instructional time.
- Dynamic classroom materials including workbooks, videos, CD’s, and learning games.
- An opportunity for students to learn about other countries and cultures, and the value of language in the learning process
- Locally owned and operated.
- You will always receive personalized attention with excellent local references.
- Customized program tailored to your requirements.
American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages. www.actfl.org
American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese. www.aatsp.org
American Montessori Society. www.amshg.org
Association Montessori Internationale. www.montessori-ami.org
National Catholic Educational Association. www.ncea.org